- To promote peoples participation in development efforts;
- To undertake educational and other programmes for the promotion of Rights of the Child;
- To undertake educational and developmental programs for the elimination of Child labour, Child prostitution, child abuse, etc;
- To prevent chronic diseases and combat epidemics such as: HIV/AIDS, TB, Cancer, Malaria etc
- To start administrative and supervise child – welfare centres in needy areas for the purpose of promoting health and eradicating Mal-Nutrition among pre-school going children.
- To work on water and environmental sanitation, health & hygiene promotion through community involvement for promotion of safe drinking water and healthy lives
- To take up environmental development activities in the rural areas.
- To establish tailoring and Handy Crafts training centres for women in the villages.
- To take-up dry land, Agriculture development activities for the poor peoples and small farmers in the villages by providing seeds, agriculture Instruments, manure and trainings etc.
Educating people from deprived sections for social concerns and endeavoring in supporting, improving, aiding, assisting and working with the under privileged section of society-in order to enhance their Social, Economical, Educational and Cultural well being
Uplift the downtrodden, especially the deprived sections like Tribal, Dalith, Women, Minorities and backward communities. Empowering the women of such communities by making them self sufficient, Educating poor children of rural areas. Availing the schemes and facilities from Government as a Right. Lessen the number of dropouts and illiterates in villages